The Art of the Netherlands
The recording (SLS 5049) was split into 'Volumes' as follows:
- Volume I: Secular Songs - 14 songs/chansons
- Volume II: Instrumental Music - 13 pieces & Mass Movements - 5 pieces
- Volume III: Motets - 9 pieces
- The Art of Courtly Love David Munrow, 3LP 1973
- High Fidelity -1977 27 7-12 p93 " ..and before that had produced yet another set devoted to Machaut and his contemporaries ("The Art of Courtly Love. ... so many magical performances that his influence will surely be felt in all areas of early music for many years to come. In "The Art of the Netherlands," Munrow, always a fascinating program builder, put together four different vistas of the music that the great Flemish composers ..."
|This 1970s album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. |